Being a part of the Irvington Community
Parents are required to help in the classroom on a rotating basis as assigned on the monthly calendar. Parents have a job that helps the school and provides a unique way to get to know other parents. Parents will have an opportunity to rank preferences for committee assignments before the school year starts. General Membership Meetings are generally held the fourth Wednesday of each month in the Fellowship Hall (the “gym”) or the Fireside Room. At least one parent from each family must attend each general membership meeting. You can read more about being a part of our community in our handbook here.
We are now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year! For a tour and more information please contact us at, email@example.com or call 503-287-3288.
Tuition and Fees
- $110 a month for the Caterpillar Class
- $160 a month for the Butterfly Class
- $7.00 per Lunch Bunch (attendence is optional)
- $250 fundraising goal per year--we have three fundraisers per year to help families (Chinook Book Sales, Wreath Sales, Rummage Sale, and Flutter Run)
- $30 supply fee or SCRAP bag donation
- $5/background check completed for volunteers